Code of Conduct
At Meta Film, we enjoy collaborating – we…
- know that a fruitful collaboration is one of mutual desire, respect, and honesty.
- are somewhat of a boy scout, when it comes to transparency in all shapes and forms.
- would rather be too honest than sly.
- always seek a dialogue but are not afraid to speak our mind.
- always give an honest response if we are asked and strive to be polite and as constructive as possible.
- gladly help and share our knowledge and experiences – competitors included, and hope they would do the same with us.
- are driven by talent and development, our own as well as others. We therefore strive to enhance our relations, productions and ourselves.
- know our limitations and strengths and openly admit to them.
- know the difference between the best and the impossible and only demand the former of ourselves.
- are of the opinion that business can be fun. Stress, bullying and sexual harrasment however, is no laughing matter. We encourage each other to speak up if the work burden becomes too much or a personal boundary has been crossed.
- we strive to encourage a healthy psychological and physical work environment to ensure job satisfaction and well-being in the workplace; from office desk to on set.
- are straight forward, non bullshiters and easy to understand.
Meta Films thinks young people are cool – we…
- believe that rejuvenation and energy comes from the outside and think that the “newbies” in the business are a saline injection for the company and the network.
- therefore offer guidance to mentees, interns and other new people in the business who seek our advice, knowledge and experience.
Meta Films think money are fun – we…
- know that money can buy a lot of wonderful things in life but we know how to prioritize.
- know that the money allotted to us are the movie’s and not ours. Our job is to mange the money and always does so with the outmost respect and responsibility.
- provide transparency in our accounting, comprehensible vouchers and thorough budgets.
- wish to make a profit for all parties involved and love sending money back to those who have trusted us and our projects.
- do not use unpaid labour (unless it is a part of a course concession project) or pay under the counter. We do however follow the law and regulations of our society.
Meta Film is a “green” company – we…
- always opt for the organic choice and products that are environmentally friendly.
- choose sustainable solutions for the economy and the environment’s sake. Outdated material is passed on and new purchases are predominantly bought second hand.
- are Green Filmmaking in our productions.
CODE OF CONDUCT * may 2013 * Revisited in 2018.